For admission to the master programs coordinated by department AII – as preparation for the online oral test (Test 2) – it is recommended to candidates to choose one of the four proposed topics and to go through the associated bibliography, which can be accessed through the links below.
Architecture of information systems
- System Analysis
- Object-oriented modeling
- Data storage and processing
- Notions of image information processing
Automated process management
- Processes and systems, the response to standard input sizes
- Automatic adjustment systems and regulators
- Data acquisition and communication systems
- Programmable vending machines
More information about the master's admission procedure is available on the faculty's website.