For admission to the master programs coordinated by department AII – as preparation for the online oral test (Test 2) – it is recommended to candidates to choose one of the four proposed topics and to go through the associated bibliography, which can be accessed through the links below.
Architecture of information systems
1. Analysis and design of information systems
- System Analysis
- Object-oriented modeling
2. Storing and processing information
- Data storage and processing
- Notions of image information processing
Automated process management
3. The basics of automatic adjustment
- Processes and systems, the response to standard input sizes
- Automatic adjustment systems and regulators
4. Process management equipment
- Data acquisition and communication systems
- Programmable vending machines
More information about the master's admission procedure is available on the faculty's website.